Translate

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sneak Peek/ Major Thanking

I would like to take a moment to give a MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR Thanking to Antipathy of Lovers Lab. Antipathy has directed me to the hair mod I have been obsessing about but could never get the actual Nif Files too, I found the EGM but never nifs. Today Thanks to Antipathy I have finally got it!



I am so happy with this. Tommorow I will be officially putting the Hair on my character (with FaceExchange so I can keep her stats.)
Also the outfit shown is the halted classic set, I am pushing the classic set back because I feel that the set is better to have a more matching bra. For now it is just the RingTang Bikini Set. I am not fully done with it. But This is a sneak peak (this post is mainly for thanks for Antipathy. But this is what I have been working on the last few days. It is not PERFECT but it will be discussed with in the next few days with a possible Alpha (Accepting Alpha Testers too) to be handed out in about a week or 2.

Thank you so much Antipathy!
And thank you for always supporting my work!
It is players like you that make it worth modding :).

No comments:

Post a Comment