Translate

Monday, December 31, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEARS / Resolutions


But since it is New Years depending on where you are I want to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEARS





This is a quickly made model I was working on.
I might release it when completely done but not sure.

 (Notice I always use ANB Textures for starters xD) it is quick to navigate to haha!

Some Resolutions
Hopefullythey will all be conquered but like any resolution the chances can be low.  
  •  One of the first things I want to do is try to release more mods this year! 
  • Become even better at 3D moddeling
  • Learn to script
  • Finish some of my olderworks
  • Release a HS Fashion compilation
  • Do The Big Project
  • Release an Seductive compilation
  • Release holiday related mods for various holidays      
  • Work on and maybe Complete my own armor/ clothing replacer.
  • Make more mods more often (after summer mainly cause of College)   
  •  Create 2 new body types from Scratch (Ground up)  
  • Make a Swimsuit Mod 
  • Lingerie Mod 
  • More other things unmentioned.  
Hope this will be a good year for my mod releases.  

2 comments: