Translate

Saturday, December 22, 2012

BTRA Micro Bikini Release (Appetizer)

I know me and the ANB Bikini are always going at it. I am officially Technically done with it (for now), This mod release is only an appetizer for the real release (the Christmas Outfit which is being tested now) I played around with a Low Variant (which are shown in some of the screens) but decided to Scrap it (for now) it is not looking like I want all around so for now I will just keep the regular version. Maybe when I release OTHER mods a few times I can come back to it and release more but for now I am so totally done with it. I may eventually jump back on it / force a release if outcry for it is noticeable. But for the time being I am going to focus on releasing my next mod and working on the big project. I am hoping to have the big project done by next year. I will say though Original plans were to release it for the BTRA Female and Sui Cup Female and Transsexual. I am not sure I will do BTRA Transsexual for the Big Project because I have held back the original requester (who has been EXTREMELY understanding)





















None the Less here is the Link for the transsexual ANB BTRA Bikini

http://www.mediafire.com/?ithqcddkkmkjar0

Enjoy
-HS

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you! This mod will automatically add to inventory! So no need to buy ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. le mod est superbe mais ou sont les stocking et les shoes ^^
    sa mettrai le mod plus en valeur et sa rendrai encore plus excitant ^^ .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, at the moment I still plan to release the stockings and the shoes but they will come out with the Ring Tanga Panty set, to be honest it has been just a few more tweaks needed that I have been a little slow (and lazy) to put into action lol. But I still need to fix the stockings to perfection, which I think I already know what to do there.

      I provided a Google Translated French :)


      Je vous remercie beaucoup, en ce moment je toujours l'intention de libérer les bas et les chaussures, mais ils sortiront avec l'anneau ensemble culotte Tanga, pour être honnête, il a été seulement un peu de bricolage nécessaire que j'ai été un peu lent (et paresseux) à mettre en action lol. Mais j'ai encore besoin de fixer les bas à la perfection, je pense que je sais déjà ce qu'il faut faire là-bas.

      J'ai fourni un Google Traduit français :)

      (Sorry if it is not very good written)

      Delete