Translate

Monday, July 1, 2013

New Outfit Possible future body release? Up to you :p

I spent a little time enjoying my lovely vacation that began today, and already in my spare time I did some mod work. I finally finished this outfit and converted it to ALL 3 bodies. (Pics to come in the future).

For this post I wanted to show case a new body. 
I have not fully decided if I am going to make this public or not. 
But I may do a release on it one day to test peoples enthusiasm for it.
The body type you ask?
Easy it is a body that is VERY rarely seen by any one. Why?
Maybe because no one really thought to combine two elements that are realistic and often forgotten. 
The Elements in question? Oh that is simple it is A-Cup chest and a round thick butt.
I am yet to name this body yet, though I have an idea what I will name it.
But here are some pictures of it, please enjoy :).

Also you can vote on it here 











No comments:

Post a Comment