Translate

Saturday, July 20, 2013

FCPA A-Cup BODY Release!

After long waits and much anticipation, I have finally decided to do a release on my first custom A-Cup body. This body is a beauty because she adds elements of the lovely Femmeboi (AKA "Trap") body and elements of the Sui BTRA bodies and just hashes into that perfect mix of Flat Chest with a Plump Ass. This body will be a major body in some of my future mods to come. While I have debated on using it AS the replacement for the Femmeboi body (as I like this one more) I found it would be selfish to just allow this body to have mods for it and not the smaller bodied one. None the less this body is comes in several variants for those who are TS fans. For this as my usual, you have the option of becoming a transsexual on your girl character or playing as I do and using them on the male :). Also this body has a small penis which is very cute with her thickness and really shows off her girlyness :).

None the less here is the body.








Please enjoy the lovely body.
Official Clothing Releases to come soon...

Link:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/UEfQhjpA/fcpa.html

Permissions: As always Pics are OK, but other stuff is not since it needs to be discussed first :).
Enjoy

HappySparkles :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Love your work it is very sexy.

    Your FCPA Body is password protected,

    May I have the passwor please

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete