Translate

Monday, March 28, 2016

State of address for HS TS mods.

Hey guys,

I just wanted to apologize or the lack of TS specific postings lately. The main reason is because lately, I've been doing more mods that show less and also using a female toon as of late.

Currently, I am trying to also beat Oblivion (as mentioned in the last note). After I am done with that, I will try to do more mods that focus on the Transsexual girls packages. Do note, that I did not forget TS content once so ever. Actually my last release, the Valentine day one, has TS version but it did not get much of a show case.

There has been a lot of debate on my end, if I will keep TS and Female content together. I may only do it in very needed cases. But tbh, I am currently checking out the analytics of my works and trying to figure if people just prefer skimpy content, more sexual content, or it's just Oblivion is sadly becoming forgotten. I also look at other mods, too and see the same, but a lot less in their ends. With all of this searching, one major thing I've noticed that changed about my work is less focus on TS content which is bad.

At one point, I actually only wanted to do TS content, but the idea kind of died since I wanted to meet the typical user needs. Looking at my analyitics and history with user interaction, there seemed to be a good longing for my original TS exclusive releases and a bit of a separation of the 2 worlds. With this fact being said, I will try to go back to old ways and give TS works the exclusivity that it had in the past.

I am also noting that the old dedicated BTRA body, which was well loved, seems to also have possibly been the reason for the major love for my old works. I am currently working on the BTBB body that consists of parts of all of my favored bigger boobed bodies and is the closest thin to the BTRA body thus far. I will try to do a couple of bikini mods for the BTBB only and will test to see how the reaction to that is.

While I try to finish my female toon playthough (the next will be a TS who will be more of a "bad" girl (infamy, via random killings and maybe some gameplay filming), I will be decided on what's next for my TS mods. But do know, I do want to make changes to them and since the female works are starting to consist of more clothed models, maybe I may seperate the TS mods and female mods all together. Just note that I am always open to suggestion and those who suggestions are met, will always have full access to all playable stages to the mods that I work on, while using their feedback.







No comments:

Post a Comment