Translate

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Which body do you like my mods with most?

Hello guys,

Long time since I've created one of these but I think it's long overdue. This year, I am aiming to do more public releases, letting loose some of my unreleased work and making some new content, too. This year, I'm aiming on not doing each and every single mod on all of the bodies I've worked with unless a specific body is requested highly for release which requests for conversions will be made 10x faster after a mod is released. This is also done because tbh, one of the reasons for my lack there of releases, is because making each mod for female/TS and then 2-4 body types can be a rather cumbersome process.

Now for the point of this, with the knowledge above I'd like to get your feedback on this topic and I'm officially posting it on LoversLab so I can see what you guys think, but for those who do not frequent lovers lab, feel free to message me Loversab, nexus or my blog with your vote/ opinion.

The body with the highest vote, (at any given moment) will be the body I focus most of my original works on. This is actually useful as I feel at times the quality of the work diminishes in time, when converted and also, I try to make the outfit cater best for the body I make when I make mods. This is well noticed when you see some of my older releases that I converted to my other bodies.

So without further adieu, here's my infamous 3 shot angles of the bodies. Sorry, I did not do nudes but the point of me modding is to make clothing for the lovely nude bodies.

Pictures:
FCPA


 DMRA



 SuiCup



 Suiguts





 Suiguts Milf edition - New


HS BTBB body - New


Once again as a final note: The body with the most votes will be the base body for most of my releases this year and will be the most commonly seen body.

Thank you all in advanced or your feedback.


How to vote Got to Loverslab topic

Message me o LL: http://www.loverslab.com/user/69966-happysparkles/

Message me on Nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/games/users/4887424/? 

Or post here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment