Translate

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hello everyone,

The Good 

As of late I have been doing a lot of thinking and self reflection. In real life things are getting better (thank goodness).

The Bad
 
But there is one thing that is not going so great... and that is my mods.
While I feel some people are GREAT fans of my work and I LOVE and I mean REALLY LOVE you guys for that. I just do not feel like I am living up to what I wanted to with my mods (Personal expectations). For instance I still suck horridly at UV maps. Other modders and 3D artist put me to shame there.  I also can use some improvements on my mesh modeling, though that improves vastly. With this being said I will no longer be as public as I used to be and I will not be posting on other websites so often. I will only post on my blog and maybe do a VERY rare public posting if I feel the absolute need to post or respond.
This is not because I am unhappy with people or anything, it is just because I want to train and better my mods. I have a HUGE work in Totoko City that I will aim to complete. But because of this I also want to give YOU the player the BEST release possible. Totoko City is alive and kicking and will be a VERY public mod. This mod is aimed to Innovate a few things in Oblivion and potentially bring some players back. The City mod will be a game with in a game.

What about Current works and releases.
With those, they are not gone.
Many of them will probably be featured in Totoko City. But for the most part I will do 1-3 more public postings.
1) Will probably be the DMRA release of my High Lace Thong Panties.
2) Will be all the work shown in the last month converted to either Sui-Guts and/or FCPA
3) The Sui-Guts body,

I am honestly aiming to do 2/3 most likely since I often like the middle.
But it is possible current work will be scrapped, but bodies will NOT. Sui-Guts will still come out.
Just not sure when. Though I will try to soon.

What now?
 
 Because of this I will also be more low key. I will still be doing releases, but they will be only to a specific few. I will also post here either releases or from time to time pictures of my training.With the training may also come a new style. As mentioend before I want to make as high quality mods as I can. This can be a new begining.

See you soon!

-HappySparkles :D

No comments:

Post a Comment