Translate

Friday, May 3, 2013

Official Vote for Skyrim Body

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

OK So I finally turned off my lazy switch.
Long story short I am debating on a few body types for Skyrim.
There of course is one choice that I will NOT do but I've included it for planning purposes.
This is intended for my Thick female and transgendered bodies. So keep that in mind.

Anyway Here are The choices again. Bodies A (the first ones I made) are on the left side.
Bodies B (the newest one) are on the right side.

Please choose which combo's you like better as depending on the two most highly voted bodies will be most likely 0% and 100%.  Also I added a comment box for suggestions and comments.
I will try to check them. I have not fully decided on an end for this survey but if anything I will make it end at some point.  Maybe I will end it by next Friday (Tentatively)

Here are the pics from yesterday.

A100% BackB


A100% FrontB

A100% SideB

A0% SideB

A0% FrontB

A0% BackB
I look forwards to seeing impressions. 
Thanks, 
 
-Happysparkles ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment